Social Icons

Pages

 Cover Letter Samples


Cover letter is very important to get a new job. Quality cover letter shows your skill & experience to the client. When a client gets a good cover letter then Client takes that contractors positively. Today, I will show you a cover letter on SEO Expert Wanted. This cover letter is for new contractors only.






COVER LETTER


Dear Hiring Manager,

I am a professional seo manager. I am hard working & dedicated on clients work. I have good working knowledge of search engine optimization(Seo) in the development exposure. I am available for ongoing 40/hr per week. Although I am new in oDesk but I am promising you that I will provide you quality work which is expected by you.

Trust me that I will provide you my best in work so I take pride in promising high quality link building. I am a man of morals and making false promises to clients is just not in my nature. That is why I would rather commit less and deliver more. I want to build a long term and mutual beneficial relationship.

My Main White Hat SEO Services Are:

---------------------------------------
• Basic Website Analysis
• Competitors Analysis
• Keyword research                       
• Optimization of All tags (Meta keyword and Description tag, Title tags, Optimizing images)
• Content optimization
• Optimization of Sitemaps (HTML and XML)
• Web 2.0 Links
• Theme based Links
• Press Releases Disputations
• Directory Submissions
• Article Submissions
• Social Bookmarking
• Local Business listing
• Classified Ads submissions
• Blog Commenting
• High PR sites are target
• Links from High PR Pages
• Forum posting links
• Link Push and Link wheel creation
• RSS feed submissions
• Management with Facebook, twitter accounts for likes, fans and followers
• Video marketing
• SEM
• SMM


Previous Experience:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Site: http://www.com
Keyword: xxxxxxx

I would love to discuss the opportunity to work for you for this job and on a permanent basis. For that I think it will be best if we get together via Skype.

Your Skype id here:

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:
1) I am a result oriented person; hence I strive to give best results to my clients
2) I am available for ongoing hourly job.
3) I take my work very seriously and my demeanor during the job is truly professional.
4) My exposure to varied fields substantiates my claims of being a reputable seo service provider
5) my approach to every seo operation is very quality centric, so that you get the best mileage against the money you spend.
6) I am backed by one of the best teams in the biz who have the potential of complete the task at hand to the best of your satisfaction and in stipulated time frame.

I look forward to work with you.

Thanks & regards,
      (Your Name)


HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
 

Popular Posts

CNETBD VISITORS

Followers